You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo recovery

How do I recover a large amount of photos I accidentally deleted from my iPhone without having to click on each photo individually?

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 10:02 AM

Did you find the photos in the Recently Deleted folder? You should be able to select more than one photo there to restore them. Go to the Recently Deleted folder, tap on Select in the upper right corner, select the photos you wish to recover, then tap on Recover. That will put them back into the Recents folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2022 10:02 AM in response to readerat

Did you find the photos in the Recently Deleted folder? You should be able to select more than one photo there to restore them. Go to the Recently Deleted folder, tap on Select in the upper right corner, select the photos you wish to recover, then tap on Recover. That will put them back into the Recents folder.

Photo recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.