You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didnt get a download for a show I bought a season pass for.

why didnt the episode I bought a season pass for, download?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 5:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 1:40 AM

Technically, shows do not “download” on the Apple TV box, but available episodes would show as playable.

If you disclose the show and season, then others can try to verify on their side.

For persistent issues with specific iTunes Store content, contact the iTunes Store staff.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Please consider updating to the latest version system software, for best experience and optimal support. We may not be able to account for differences between your version and the current version for support purposes.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2022 1:40 AM in response to traleetrala

Technically, shows do not “download” on the Apple TV box, but available episodes would show as playable.

If you disclose the show and season, then others can try to verify on their side.

For persistent issues with specific iTunes Store content, contact the iTunes Store staff.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Please consider updating to the latest version system software, for best experience and optimal support. We may not be able to account for differences between your version and the current version for support purposes.

Apr 4, 2022 4:55 AM in response to robb207

May I ask whom you contacted to get this resolved? I purchased the Top Chef 19 season pass and am still being charged for each episode. I paid the addition $2.99 for episode 2 thinking it wouldn’t actually charge me since I already bout the season, but it did. Now I sit unable to watch episodes 3-5 without paying AGAIN for them.

I didnt get a download for a show I bought a season pass for.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.