You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life After iPad OS 15.3.1 update

Hi,

I have a question regarding battery life on iPad. After update, it dramatically dropped. Are there any known fixes for this issue? Please note, that I haven’t changed the way that I’m using my iPad, meaning that I use the same apps that I’ve been using for approximately the same time. I’m also actively using Apple Pencil.

Best Regards

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 1:48 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2022 11:54 AM in response to olazwola

Hello olazwola,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. It looks like the GoodNotes app is using quite a lot of your battery life. Make sure all of your apps are up-to-date in the App Store: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Then, follow this article that goes over the battery life and performance of your iPhone: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Once you've adjusted those settings, restart your iPhone and charge it to 100%. Then, test it out for 48 hours. If the issue persists, follow the steps listed here to reinstall the application to see if that resolves the issue: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Battery life After iPad OS 15.3.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.