You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I signed up for 3 months of free Apple TV with the purchase of a new phone but I am only able to watch 2 shows in a season. Why?

I created an apple account but I am not able to watch more than the first 2 episodes of an Apple TV series, why?

3800X,

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 9:14 PM

From your description it appears you are not signed up for AppleTV+.

On your iPhone go into Settings>Your Name(at the top)>Subscriptions. Do you see AppleTV+ within your active subscription list? Do you see any badging offering AppleTV+ free 3 months?

If you do see the AppleTV+ offer then follow it to sign up for the service.

If you see AppleTV+ under your active descriptions, I suggest checking the AppleID login used on your AppleTV. Be sure it is the same as your iPhone.

If you do not see either the offer or it under the active subscriptions, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Be aware these offers may not apply if, for example, you've used an offer for AppleTV+ previously.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 28, 2022 9:14 PM in response to Bellasabby

From your description it appears you are not signed up for AppleTV+.

On your iPhone go into Settings>Your Name(at the top)>Subscriptions. Do you see AppleTV+ within your active subscription list? Do you see any badging offering AppleTV+ free 3 months?

If you do see the AppleTV+ offer then follow it to sign up for the service.

If you see AppleTV+ under your active descriptions, I suggest checking the AppleID login used on your AppleTV. Be sure it is the same as your iPhone.

If you do not see either the offer or it under the active subscriptions, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Be aware these offers may not apply if, for example, you've used an offer for AppleTV+ previously.

Hello, I signed up for 3 months of free Apple TV with the purchase of a new phone but I am only able to watch 2 shows in a season. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.