You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Watch not pairing with my new 13 Pro

I can’t seem to pair my watch with my phone that I’ve had for a month I have a medical degree but doesn’t seem to want to pair help

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 8:22 AM

Is this a new Apple Watch or one which you've owned and was paired with a previous phone? If the latter and you didn't unpair it from the previous phone, read this Apple Support article and click on the link "if you don't have your old phone" embedded in the link --> How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2022 8:22 AM in response to Yogagurl2022

Is this a new Apple Watch or one which you've owned and was paired with a previous phone? If the latter and you didn't unpair it from the previous phone, read this Apple Support article and click on the link "if you don't have your old phone" embedded in the link --> How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

Why is my Watch not pairing with my new 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.