You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missed Facetime not appearing in call log

Basically every so often, I will receive a FaceTime call that I will miss. I will always be around the phone when it happens, but just slightly out of reach. My phone will buzz and ring, and it will light up the little FaceTime icon in the corner (it will not display the incoming call screen, so I don't see the name of the caller), so I am aware of the calls. It's just, if I unlock my phone and check the notification, it will open my call log with no newly missed calls. If I check my other sync'd Apple Devices, they also don't display a newly missed call. How can I find out who calls me, and how can I fix this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 5:45 PM

1 reply

Feb 21, 2022 12:13 PM in response to HoChi4

Hi HoChi4,

We understand you're running into some problems with FaceTime on your iPhone, and we'd like to help out. So we're on the same page, can you tell us more about what you mean when you say the FaceTime icon in the corner lights up? Are you seeing a banner notification across the top of your iPhone, or is something else happening? Which iOS version is currently installed on your iPhone? These details will give us a good place to start from, and help develop our next steps.

All the best.

Missed Facetime not appearing in call log

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.