You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm trying to access my free 3-month subscription to Apple TV but it's saying I can only get a week free. How do I access the 3-month offer (having recently purchased a new iMac)?

i'm trying to access my free 3-month subscription to Apple TV but it's saying I can only get a week free. How do I access the 3-month offer (having recently purchased a new iMac)?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:59 PM

This is copied from a previous posting (not mine)

Redeem 3 months free of Apple TV+ now.

You can start your 3 months free subscription to Apple TV+ after setting up your new Apple product. Here's how to redeem your offer:

•  Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
  •  Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
  •  The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the  Apple TV+ tabwhere you'll see the offer.
  •  Tap Enjoy 3 Months Free.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2022 1:59 PM in response to wallywiegs

This is copied from a previous posting (not mine)

Redeem 3 months free of Apple TV+ now.

You can start your 3 months free subscription to Apple TV+ after setting up your new Apple product. Here's how to redeem your offer:

•  Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
  •  Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
  •  The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the  Apple TV+ tabwhere you'll see the offer.
  •  Tap Enjoy 3 Months Free.

Feb 25, 2022 8:48 AM in response to p1tou

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device, not on a different device.

Verify that you meet the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here is you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple about it if the other steps weren’t sufficient.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.