You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello Can you please remove the $11.99 purchase that was charged on my card? There are a lot of charges being made that I didn't approve

Can you please remove charges that are occurring on my card ending in 8641

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 11:33 AM

Sorry, no. Nobody in this user to user forum even knows who you are, so we clearly can’t remove any charges from your card. Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, cancel a subscription and request refunds.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 10, 2022 11:33 AM in response to Weezy337

Sorry, no. Nobody in this user to user forum even knows who you are, so we clearly can’t remove any charges from your card. Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, cancel a subscription and request refunds.

Hello Can you please remove the $11.99 purchase that was charged on my card? There are a lot of charges being made that I didn't approve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.