You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I still have Apple Care on my old I Phone that I traded in at Apple for my new I Phone 13, can I transfer the care to my new ophone?

Can I transfer my Apple Care from my I-phone SE over to my new I-phone 13?

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:17 PM

No, but you can cancel the AppleCare+ on the old phone and get a refund if you have time left on it and then purchase AppleCare+ for the new phone. See→Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

2 replies

Mar 13, 2022 4:11 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Verizon did a warranty replacement on my iPhone 12 Pro. So Apple care + didn’t transfer like it did when best buy replaced a previous one. Apple DID transfer the plan to my new device. It took then an hour and 20 minutes, and now cancelling the remainder of plan has become a nightmare. But it can be done. Maybe shouldn’t be done based on my still going experience

I still have Apple Care on my old I Phone that I traded in at Apple for my new I Phone 13, can I transfer the care to my new ophone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.