You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in Exporting in Logic Pro

I haven’t been able to find my exported file on in my computer straight after exporting in Dolby Atmos. I’m using the latest update in my Mac for Logic Pro. I can see the exporting is done, but I cannot find the file at all after that. Has anyone ever had any experience like that. Please let me know, I’m need to deliver this song for a client. Best regards

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 7:49 PM

Hi Guillerme, have you checked "Music/Logic" and "Music/Audio Music Apps" folders in your Home folder for the exported project file? If not, please check these locations ASAP. I'd say the former folder first (i.e. /Music/Logic) and the latter next.

Similar questions

8 replies

Jan 30, 2022 8:08 PM in response to Radarhus

Dear JotaGi, thanks for your reply, I just checked both files as you instructed, but still haven’t found anything! What a puzzle! Also, I’ve already reset my computer many times, thinking something could change and possibly my file would be there! What a strange thing. Do you have any other clue? Would you think plugins are coursing this to happen? I don’t, know, I’m thinking about everything now, I’m going nuts! Thanks for the support

Jan 31, 2022 3:36 PM in response to guilhermefromsão pedro-sp

A puzzle indeed! The only idea I have at the moment is to open the original project file and try to export it again, without actually clicking the "Export" or "Save" button. In the export dialogue window (where you type in the filename, choose a folder, etc) there should be a way to expand it and see the path to the location on the HD or SSD where the files being exported are going to be written. Other than that, the default folder where macOS saves user stuff is usually "Documents".

Feb 1, 2022 1:10 AM in response to Radarhus

Hey JotaGi. Thanks for the previous reply. I went checking again if I would find my Dolby Atmos exported file in the ways you mentioned. I checked the path on my SSD and it wasn’t there, I hoped it would be in my Documents, but unfortunately it wasn’t there either. I don’t know, I’m starting to believe that it might has been something to do with my mix. I’ll try to re-do the mixing again. I mean, I’ve done it multiple time already, but I’ll do that again. I just don’t get it, why on earth with this specific song the exporting is not going! I already checked all settings from the saw in order to mix in Dolby Atmos and it’s all good. If I figure anything else, I’ll let you know.

Best regards.

Problem in Exporting in Logic Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.