You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

for the second time this week my phone spontaneously does not allow me to call out or accept calls but a caller can leave a message I can play

Any thoughts, my iphone spontaneously stops allowing calls coming in or dialing out ? When I try to accept an incoming call no one can hear me. They are able to leave voicemails that I can play back???

also the phone worked when I got in my car as I could operate the iphone on the car speaker phone But today the car was hundreds of miles away.

the other day a tech person in a shop disconnect from my car but not so today

any help ideas? confounding.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 8:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 7:04 AM

If you are unable to make a call or receive; If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies

for the second time this week my phone spontaneously does not allow me to call out or accept calls but a caller can leave a message I can play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.