You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need some support with app store

I’ve made an AppStore subscription that I canceled but refund hasn’t come yet since 10 days

kindly assist

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 1:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 1:15 AM

If your request for a refund has been accepted (you should have received an email from Apple about that), see the section "When will I get the money back?" in this support article:--> Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

4 replies

Jan 28, 2022 1:53 AM in response to NoctuaAthene

The correct path to request a refund for subscriptions or apps or in-apps purchased from the AppStore is indicated in this support article:--> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

But, as you may know, only Apple (not us, just users like you) can judge/decide whether to accept this request or reject it.

Regards

Giulio

Jan 28, 2022 1:36 AM in response to ProustGiulio

He (?) stated it was a subscription, and I was of the belief that it wasn't possible to receive a refund for any unused portion of an App Store subscription (I'm in the UK, which has opted out of the entire world, it would appear (or at least our verging on fascist government has) so, perhaps, it's different in other countries (where are you - Italy? Isn't there an EU-wide policy regarding digital subscriptions?), it just wouldn't renew at the end of the current subscription period.

If that isn't correct, I will delete my reply (I did think that was pretty much standard with subscriptions).

Need some support with app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.