You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transparency mode not working on my AirPods Pro when I add the second one to my ear.

I actually want to inform what I did to fix this as the previous answers to this question did not work for me.

I did the reset for which you can find instructions on the web, and while I'm not sure this was necessary, it was my first step. I then found that instead of using the top right drop down on my iPhone to get to the Airpods app, I went into Settings/Bluetooth/Info and selected Transparency mode there and it started working again in both ears. Hope this helps someone!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 12:06 AM

You can answer your own question if you found a solution.

Then mark it as solved, to help other users finding your solution faster by using the search function.

1 reply

Transparency mode not working on my AirPods Pro when I add the second one to my ear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.