You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove/transfer a child on my family sharing account so that he can be added to his mother's family sharing account?

I added my 11 year old nephew to my family sharing account. His mother has now created an account and would like to have him removed from my family sharing account and added to hers. When she tries to send an invite to him, she gets a message stating he is already part of a family group and he must be removed from it before she can add him. When I try to remove him, I get the message that he must be added to another family sharing account before I can remove him from mine. Any advice or tips on how to have this process done?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

How can I remove/transfer a child on my family sharing account so that he can be added to his mother's family sharing account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.