You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

So i delete things almost everyday and it still says i only have some storage but i have sooooo much left and i also have a shared family plan how do i get more storage? i’m already on the highest plan of storage i can get

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 10:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 10:57 AM

You are very confused.

The below screenshot is showing the storage built in to your iPhone. This can be upgraded at the time of purchase.

This is where your apps and local data is stored. Next time when you purchase an iPhone, you should get as much storage as you need at purchase.

The above storage, is iCloud Storage (ie; stored on Apple’s servers), you have plenty of space, you can toggle everything on if you’d like.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2022 10:57 AM in response to Mariahgomes

You are very confused.

The below screenshot is showing the storage built in to your iPhone. This can be upgraded at the time of purchase.

This is where your apps and local data is stored. Next time when you purchase an iPhone, you should get as much storage as you need at purchase.

The above storage, is iCloud Storage (ie; stored on Apple’s servers), you have plenty of space, you can toggle everything on if you’d like.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.