You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats flex not showing up on find my

I just got my beats flex and they work fine but it’s not showing up on my find my, but shows on my sisters find my. I tried resetting my beats still not fixed, how do I fix this

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 4:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 6:45 AM

Wil_Tindugan,

We see you're having an issue with your Beats not showing in the Fine My app, and we'd like to help.

First, ensure your iOS version is fully up-to-date. The latest version at the moment being iOS 15.2: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, try checking on the iCloud website to see if they show up there: iCloud.com

Find My - Beats by Dre

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2022 6:45 AM in response to Wil_Tindugan

Wil_Tindugan,

We see you're having an issue with your Beats not showing in the Fine My app, and we'd like to help.

First, ensure your iOS version is fully up-to-date. The latest version at the moment being iOS 15.2: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, try checking on the iCloud website to see if they show up there: iCloud.com

Find My - Beats by Dre

Cheers.

Beats flex not showing up on find my

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.