You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my Apple Watch even if it’s dead??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 8:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 9:19 PM

Flboyalexx Said:

"Apple Watch: How can I find my Apple Watch even if it’s dead??"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost Apple Watch:

Getting this Back:

Start Here: If your Apple Watch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support

Was Find My Set Up?

If so, it would have been synced with your iPhone. If not, then learn from this, knowing to always sync with your iPhone. Learn more here:  Set Up Find My iPhone - Apple Support.

Other Places to Look:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they it was in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2022 9:19 PM in response to Flboyalexx

Flboyalexx Said:

"Apple Watch: How can I find my Apple Watch even if it’s dead??"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost Apple Watch:

Getting this Back:

Start Here: If your Apple Watch is Lost or Stolen - Apple Support

Was Find My Set Up?

If so, it would have been synced with your iPhone. If not, then learn from this, knowing to always sync with your iPhone. Learn more here:  Set Up Find My iPhone - Apple Support.

Other Places to Look:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they it was in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.