You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got an offer for a free 3 months of Apple TV - I clicked on the offer - mind you , I am already an Apple TV subscriber. Will I ge tthe free 3 months on that subsciption? I am not starting a 2nd subscription right?

I just got an offer for a free 3 months of Apple TV - I clicked on the offer - mind you , I am already an Apple TV subscriber. Will I get the free 3 months on that subsciption? I am not starting a 2nd subscription right?

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:53 AM

as far as I know then the various freebies one can get can't be used if ones appleID already have an active subscription

not sure if one can cancel that and subscribe again get free months and then begin to be charged once more, was not relevant for me as when my 1 year subscription ended I canceled it and signed up for the apple one so the freebies I've gotten since as not been worth the effort

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2022 7:53 AM in response to rrp814

as far as I know then the various freebies one can get can't be used if ones appleID already have an active subscription

not sure if one can cancel that and subscribe again get free months and then begin to be charged once more, was not relevant for me as when my 1 year subscription ended I canceled it and signed up for the apple one so the freebies I've gotten since as not been worth the effort

I just got an offer for a free 3 months of Apple TV - I clicked on the offer - mind you , I am already an Apple TV subscriber. Will I ge tthe free 3 months on that subsciption? I am not starting a 2nd subscription right?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.