You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet app missing in watch app

Hello, there is no app in the watch app that says "apple wallet".

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 1:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 5:14 PM

See this about an Apple Watch setup for a family member. Set up Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support. There are things that are not available on the Watch in that setup, and there are things that are dependent on the Family Sharing, and I see that Apple Pay is one of them. I believe if Apple Pay was not configured on the iPhone used to configure your Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2022 5:14 PM in response to matthewthepolymath

See this about an Apple Watch setup for a family member. Set up Apple Watch for a family member - Apple Support. There are things that are not available on the Watch in that setup, and there are things that are dependent on the Family Sharing, and I see that Apple Pay is one of them. I believe if Apple Pay was not configured on the iPhone used to configure your Watch.

Apple wallet app missing in watch app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.