You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 month free subscription offer

I have been given an Apple TV HD (32GB) device, which I have set up under mt existing AppleTV+ account. My subscription payments had already commenced before I received the device, but I have now received an email advising me that I can claim 3 months free subscription. Does this still apply if I am already s subscriber?

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 9:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 10:14 PM

If you already had an extended free trial, then you can’t redeem another offer for it. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple.

If you situation is different, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2021 10:14 PM in response to oldaikidoka

If you already had an extended free trial, then you can’t redeem another offer for it. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple.

If you situation is different, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

3 month free subscription offer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.