You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Photos face not working

I’ve had the same photo album from my

iPhone synced to the photos watch face for a long time. All of the sudden, the watch face tells me “No photos” and to use the app to sync an album. If I switch it to another album, the other album works. When I switch it back to the original album, I get the “No photos” message again. Help?

Also I guessed when selecting series 4. I have no idea what series my watch is and no clue how to find out. It doesn’t seem to say that in the “about” section in general settings, but the software is 8.1.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 11:00 AM

Good afternoon msuspartan44,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you have some questions about the Photos Watch Face for your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help.

Which iPhone do you have your Apple Watch paired with and what iOS version is running on it?

Try updating your iPhone first, then update your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.3

Identify your iPhone model

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Identify your Apple Watch

Update your Apple Watch

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Watch User Guide - See the "Photos" section.

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2021 11:00 AM in response to msuspartan44

Good afternoon msuspartan44,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you have some questions about the Photos Watch Face for your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help.

Which iPhone do you have your Apple Watch paired with and what iOS version is running on it?

Try updating your iPhone first, then update your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.3

Identify your iPhone model

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Identify your Apple Watch

Update your Apple Watch

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Watch User Guide - See the "Photos" section.

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

Apple Watch Photos face not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.