You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deregister old phone number

I have new mobile number, i don't have access to old number now however i still see my old number(074154 45750) registered as face time/imessgae.

I want my old number to be de-registered for facetime/imessgaes.

I am unable to do this on my own.

Please resolve this. thank you

Thanks & Regards,

kieran

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 1:09 PM

6 replies

Dec 23, 2021 1:15 PM in response to kie177

This forum is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. As a public forum it is not the right place for personal information like phone numbers and email addresses; I’ve asked the hosts to mask those.

If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours later. Here is some advice on how to do that effectively→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post.

If you want to contact Apple use the Get Support link at the top of this page or call Apple by choosing a number from this list→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

To solve your issue go to Settings/Messages, tap on Send & Receive, then your Apple ID, and sign out. Then go to Settings/FaceTime, tap on your Apple ID and sign out. Also go to Settings/Phone and correct your phone number in My Number.

Next, restart your phone→Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and log back in to Settings/Messages and Settings/FaceTime.

Deregister old phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.