You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to wifi

How can I get my iPad connected to the Wi-Fi when it won’t recognise the Wi-Fi password

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:10 AM

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the above support article, and assuming you're not using any VPN connection, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2021 6:10 AM in response to 4Fe7As

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the above support article, and assuming you're not using any VPN connection, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Jan 2, 2022 4:31 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Please help I have have had so many problems with my iPhone… at the moment it’s not showing my beats headphones, mini speaker etc as usual in the Wi-Fi bit. However it is showing my HP printer in “ other networks”

at first I had a security warning on my Wi-Fi - I opened it up and it mentioned traffic DNS …. Now I’m completely lost but still preserving away … I follow the instructions- now the “warning” has gone but still no clue where my usual Wi-Fi things are (headphones, mimi speaker etc)

I have put the password back into the iPhone as directed and you won’t believe it …… it throws back at me that it does not recognise my Wi-Fi password!

what’s this all about. I’m not tec savvy however if you want me to solve a crime the old fashioned way - I’m ya woman.

please please help.

ps I have turned on and off again everything - Wi-Fi, phone, internet on tv but not the freezer!

thank you

Stella - about to 😢

Jan 2, 2022 6:13 PM in response to ShortBlack6857

Oh my gawd, I’m so stupid, what an idiot, I feel like I need to just pull a cover over me for a very long time!

shortblack6857 what a complete turnip I am.

however I’m my defence your honour - I am a certified PTSD sufferer and after grappling with the Wi-Fi stating shizzle about “DNS traffic” I was at the point of just burying my phone in the garden. I tried several times to email support but when I went to load a photo I lost the page I was writing on so I was at saturation point!

I still don’t understand why apple just give iPhones out to any old nitwit without at least making sure I - them can find the on off button!!!!!

again how bloody embarrassing- but what fun for you! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Can’t connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.