You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact with gmail support

My recent emails aren’t showing up the most recent email that shows up is from September 20th, 2021. I’m trying to look at my recent emails.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 6:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 6:14 AM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your gmail account.

If the email account is connected to your Mail app, I would recommend signing in with your gmail account online, at gmail.com, and first confirm if you have any recent emails in your inbox after that date. If so, and they are not showing up in Mail, delete your email account within Settings and add it back again.

Settings > Mail > Accounts > Gmail > Remove Account

After you’ve added the account back, check your Mail Fetch settings and make sure it is set to ‘Every 15 minutes’.

Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data > Every 15 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Resources

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2021 6:14 AM in response to Mason_whiteside123

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your gmail account.

If the email account is connected to your Mail app, I would recommend signing in with your gmail account online, at gmail.com, and first confirm if you have any recent emails in your inbox after that date. If so, and they are not showing up in Mail, delete your email account within Settings and add it back again.

Settings > Mail > Accounts > Gmail > Remove Account

After you’ve added the account back, check your Mail Fetch settings and make sure it is set to ‘Every 15 minutes’.

Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data > Every 15 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Resources

How to contact with gmail support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.