You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unresponsive Touch Screen

Back in April my phone's screen randomly blacked out. I took it into apple and payed to have it fixed. They told me it was not water or drop damage, just a problem with the phone. So, they replaced the entire front panel. 8 months later, I'm driving to the airport and my touch screen stops working. I didn't drop the phone or get water on it - one second it was working and the next it wasn't. All the buttons work perfectly and the screen appears to be just fine. I plugged the phone into my mac and tried to update the phone which didn't work. I then factory reset it in hopes of it working but the screen still won't respond. Yes, I have tried tapping the corners, turning it on and off, updating, factory reset, cooling the phone down, heating it up. I'm out of options and out of a phone for my two week vacation out of the country. Any ideas?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:49 PM

Maybe it's time to make another appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options...

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

1 reply

Unresponsive Touch Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.