You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i find backups from my iPhone from a month ago?

How can i find backups from my iPhone from a month ago? I want to restore to that earlier time. I restored my phone so I could get rid of the "other" category, since it took up too much space. Then when my phone came back it was too full of system items and apps I didn't use. All my contacts were gone, etc.

In i Cloud on my phone I only see one backup from earlier today.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 1:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 10:59 AM

Hello christineeh,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to restore your iPhone from an earlier backup. We'd be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Check out the following support article, which will walk you through how to locate potential backups of your iPhone:

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Your device settings will display only the most recent iCloud Backup made. However, iCloud will typically retain your two most recent backups. If it's still stored in iCloud, you would see the second backup as a selection when you restore and set up your iPhone:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2021 10:59 AM in response to christineeh

Hello christineeh,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wanting to restore your iPhone from an earlier backup. We'd be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Check out the following support article, which will walk you through how to locate potential backups of your iPhone:

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Your device settings will display only the most recent iCloud Backup made. However, iCloud will typically retain your two most recent backups. If it's still stored in iCloud, you would see the second backup as a selection when you restore and set up your iPhone:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!

how can i find backups from my iPhone from a month ago?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.