You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i add an additional email address for a family member that already is in the group ?

how i add an additional email address for a family member that already is in the group ?

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 2:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 10:40 PM

You can only have one email (in addition to your main iCloud alias) attached to an Apple ID, but this is all managed by them through appleid.apple.com. So either this family member is using the email you already added to the group as their Apple ID or you want to add a second Apple ID which would be another account altogether.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2021 10:40 PM in response to emanuelle208

You can only have one email (in addition to your main iCloud alias) attached to an Apple ID, but this is all managed by them through appleid.apple.com. So either this family member is using the email you already added to the group as their Apple ID or you want to add a second Apple ID which would be another account altogether.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.