You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders

On the Home Screen I used to be able to ignore a reminder for 1 HR or 1 day. That option has gone away. Is that correct?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 10:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 5:22 PM

Hello ymorales001,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking for options to have a reminder ignored for periods of time from your Lock Screen. If you hard press the notification, you should be able to select from the following:

Mark as Completed

Remind Me in an Hour

Remind Me in the Morning

Remind Me Tomorrow

Take a look at Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for more details.

Best wishes.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2021 5:22 PM in response to ymorales001

Hello ymorales001,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking for options to have a reminder ignored for periods of time from your Lock Screen. If you hard press the notification, you should be able to select from the following:

Mark as Completed

Remind Me in an Hour

Remind Me in the Morning

Remind Me Tomorrow

Take a look at Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch for more details.

Best wishes.

Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.