You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After deleting my iCloud account will I be able to create a new one ?

Can I create a new iCloud account after deleting my original one ?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 4:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 4:38 PM

The only way to delete an iCloud account would be to delete the AppleID you use to login to that iCloud account. If you do that, yes you can make a new AppleID and then a new iCloud account. But you won’t be able to use the email address your currently using for your AppleID again. You will need a new or different email address.

Deleting an AppleID also deletes all data and purchases associated with the AppleID, not just the iCloud account associated with it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 4:38 PM in response to KKPR

The only way to delete an iCloud account would be to delete the AppleID you use to login to that iCloud account. If you do that, yes you can make a new AppleID and then a new iCloud account. But you won’t be able to use the email address your currently using for your AppleID again. You will need a new or different email address.

Deleting an AppleID also deletes all data and purchases associated with the AppleID, not just the iCloud account associated with it.

After deleting my iCloud account will I be able to create a new one ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.