You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost but location updates

I lost my apple watch over a week ago so it is probably dead. I have looked at "Find my" and my location time keeps updating. Is my watch actually in that location or is it just updating the last seen location from a week ago? I have tried playing the sound and cant hear anything and have also marked it as lost and it says "pending"

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:57 AM

Hi user5678name

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you lost your Apple Watch and have questions about the location updates. If Apple Watch is still powered on and found, it is possibly that it could continue to send location updates. Review the details on what to do If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen.

Linked below is additional information on using Find My.

Find My

Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2021 10:57 AM in response to user5678name

Hi user5678name

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you lost your Apple Watch and have questions about the location updates. If Apple Watch is still powered on and found, it is possibly that it could continue to send location updates. Review the details on what to do If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen.

Linked below is additional information on using Find My.

Find My

Regards.

Lost but location updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.