You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get back pictures that are permanently delete it

How can I recover permanent deleted pictures and videos from my iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 7:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 7:40 PM

you'd have to have an iPhone backup that contained the photos/videos you are trying to recover, then restore your iPhone from that backup. In doing so, you would likely lose other things.

If you were using iCloud Photos, then your photos/videos will not be contained in your iPhone backup.. so if that's the case, and they are not in your Recently Deleted album.. then permanently deleted means permanently deleted. They are gone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2021 7:40 PM in response to Erick562k

you'd have to have an iPhone backup that contained the photos/videos you are trying to recover, then restore your iPhone from that backup. In doing so, you would likely lose other things.

If you were using iCloud Photos, then your photos/videos will not be contained in your iPhone backup.. so if that's the case, and they are not in your Recently Deleted album.. then permanently deleted means permanently deleted. They are gone.

How can I get back pictures that are permanently delete it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.