You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari version 15.1 tabs are blank

I have the new Mac 15 inch MacBook Pro with Monterey and safari version 15.1 and my tabs in safari are blank you can see the web page but you can't see which one it is, also the web address is blank when the safari tab is blank so you can't copy and paste it, you can't view it in your history. The only workaround I found is to keep force quitting safari and it comes back temporarily. I have shut off my extensions, cleared out my cache rebooted nothing seems to work, can someone please advise!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 7:11 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 25, 2021 2:12 PM in response to jennk21

Hey there jennk21,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting so far. Boot into safe mode and see if the issue continues there. “Safe mode can help you to determine whether an issue is caused by software that loads as your Mac starts up.” You can read how to do this here:

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Take care.

Safari version 15.1 tabs are blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.