You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify not connecting to Apple Watch with Cellular Data

Hello,

I have the Apple Watch SE cellular and when I am away from my phone, or on a run, I want to be able to listen to music through my AirPod straight from the watch. But whenever I click play from watch and click a device to connect to by Bluetooth, the device selection list just Says the watch is connecting and there is a symbol of a watch just flashing on an off repeatedly. I’ve tried turning of the watch, disconnecting the watch from the phone, deleting Spotify and re-downloading it and I’ve even reset the watch many times, to see if that helps, but nothing is working.

Any help or solutions from someone who has or has had this problem. Thank you!!

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 8:44 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2021 3:44 PM in response to drbrettvn

Hello drbrettvn,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, you are having issues with just Spotify connecting to cellular data. We'll point you to the right place.

You've done a lot of great steps already. Depending on what you did to reset the Apple Watch, make sure you also set up the carrier for the Apple Watch and that it's still turned on: Set up cellular on Apple Watch

Also, make sure to try other apps to see if the AirPods pair correctly there.

If it's just Spotify where this is happening, reach out to them directly for more help: Contact us - Spotify

You can also reach out to us directly here if you're still having issues: Get Support

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Spotify not connecting to Apple Watch with Cellular Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.