You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Plans are too limited

I have 2TB iCloud storage , but do not want to pay for all the services on the $29 monthly Apple One plan. Is there a way for me to keep my 2TB of iCloud and get the family plan?

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 12:57 AM

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share 200 GB or 2 TB of iCloud+ storage with your family. You can cancel your Apple One subscription, then upgrade to iCloud+. If you already have Family Sharing set up, your iCloud+ storage should be shared with your family. When you cancel Apple One, you'll lose access to your other Apple services, like Apple Music and Apple TV+.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2021 12:57 AM in response to robbyriley

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share 200 GB or 2 TB of iCloud+ storage with your family. You can cancel your Apple One subscription, then upgrade to iCloud+. If you already have Family Sharing set up, your iCloud+ storage should be shared with your family. When you cancel Apple One, you'll lose access to your other Apple services, like Apple Music and Apple TV+.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Nov 10, 2021 6:32 AM in response to bumbleben0

Thanks for your reply. I currently pay $9.99 a month for iCloud+. I don’t have Apple One yet. The only Apple One plan that offers 2TB of iCloud space is the premium plan, which I don’t want. I would love to have the family plan and my 2TB of iCloud space without paying $19.99 for the family plan and an additional $9.99 for iCloud+ storage. It doesn’t seem as though that’s a possibility.

Apple One Plans are too limited

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.