You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone xr says "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes"

Basically what happend was my phone started pressing stuff and glitching, and over time it was getting pretty bad and started getting worse to the point where in some places of my phone i couldnt touch, so i couldnt type in my password and my phone kept typing passwords by it self disableing my phone and pressing the emergency button and typing random numbers but my i got my phone fixed today and everything is ok its just i dont know how to take the "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" off my screen.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 3:21 PM

Click here and follow the instructions. Restoring the iPhone requires plugging it into a computer with iTunes installed, or a Mac running Catalina or newer.

(207326)

1 reply

my iphone xr says "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.