You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple seems not to have solution for ill-fitting size L AirPods PRO ear tips. Not large enough. HELP!

Apple seems not to have solution for ill-fitting size L AirPods PRO ear tips. Not large enough. HELP!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 4:44 PM

Apple only manufactures the 3 sizes of tip supplied with AirPods, and it would be unusual for one of the choices not to fit. I suggest you experiment some more to be certain (it might need some patience and a mirror), and leave your comments in Apple's feedback system if you still can't get an acceptable fit. https://www.apple.com/feedback/

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2021 4:44 PM in response to bob5762

Apple only manufactures the 3 sizes of tip supplied with AirPods, and it would be unusual for one of the choices not to fit. I suggest you experiment some more to be certain (it might need some patience and a mirror), and leave your comments in Apple's feedback system if you still can't get an acceptable fit. https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Oct 31, 2021 6:04 AM in response to bob5762

Hello ~ I had the same problem and shopped for a set that also included ear hooks. Good fit now and much less worry about losing and not being able to hear properly. There are lots of choices in white (or colors…if you like) and you are still able to tell they are AirPods for sure. Good luck and enjoy your AirPod Pros

~Katana-San~

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.