You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care abroad?

I want to get the new iPhone 13 max and I want to buy the Apple care but I am moving to Colombia. Could I use the Apple care in Colombia in a Apple service facility even though I got it in Boston?

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 11:12 AM

2 replies

Oct 29, 2021 12:39 PM in response to dahiana626

Hello dahiana626,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to get a new iPhone 13 Max with AppleCare in the US, but will be moving to Colombia shortly and want to know if the Apple Care will be good in Columbia. Per the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for iPhone it states:

12. General Terms

(d) This Plan is offered and valid only in the fifty states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. Persons who have not reached the age of majority may not purchase this Plan. This Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions, including all provinces or territories of the United States and is not available where prohibited by law.

Best regards.

Apple care abroad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.