You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FINN.no

Hi;

I can't find the finn.no app in the Apple store since I bought the phone. I request your help.

Best Regards

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 5:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 1:22 PM

Altun_,

We appreciate you checking. Do you have any restrictions turned on in Screen Time? Specifically Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Apps? If so, turn those off to see if you can then locate the app. Just in case, here's more information on restrictions: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you don't have restrictions turned on or you still don't see the app, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more: Get Support

Best regards.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2021 1:22 PM in response to Altun_

Altun_,

We appreciate you checking. Do you have any restrictions turned on in Screen Time? Specifically Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Apps? If so, turn those off to see if you can then locate the app. Just in case, here's more information on restrictions: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you don't have restrictions turned on or you still don't see the app, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more: Get Support

Best regards.

Oct 27, 2021 12:31 PM in response to Altun_

Hello Altun_,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're not able to find a particular app in the App Store. Have you tried using the "Search" feature in the App Store to locate it? If it is not being shown, it may not be available in your area. Just in case, here's some additional information on using the App Store on your iPhone: Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad

Thanks again, and take care.

FINN.no

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.