You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch band size

Hi. I have looked everywhere with no answer to this question. I measured my band size as approximately a size 4 with the paper measurement. I am going to be waiting for a series 7 watch. In the interim, what is the comparable size to a 4 in mm? this has been bugging me. I see that people have approximations for size 7, 8, etc but not for size 4 or 5. I prefer a fitted bracelet style band but I am buying through cellular service so I only get the choice of a notch/metal multi-size sports band. Could anyone give me an mm or approximation? Thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:08 AM

use this Apple Size Tool, print it off and measure your wrist, and or use a ruler to measure the various sizes. I found when I used the tool I went down 1 additional size for the woven band and it fits just fine. Apple's return policy on their items is very good, it just may take you a few times to get the perfect fit.

https://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4982/store.apple.com/shop/Catalog/US/Images/bxxd/size-guide.pdf

The other way is to go to an actual Apple Store with a tape measure and find the band that works for you.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2021 8:08 AM in response to JennFolds5

use this Apple Size Tool, print it off and measure your wrist, and or use a ruler to measure the various sizes. I found when I used the tool I went down 1 additional size for the woven band and it fits just fine. Apple's return policy on their items is very good, it just may take you a few times to get the perfect fit.

https://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4982/store.apple.com/shop/Catalog/US/Images/bxxd/size-guide.pdf

The other way is to go to an actual Apple Store with a tape measure and find the band that works for you.

Apple Watch band size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.