You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a brother printer, HL-L2350DW printer. Will it be compatible with my OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6??????

I just bought a brother printer, HL-L2350DW printer. Will it be compatible with my OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6?????? I do not want to blow up my old computer.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 1:06 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2021 5:38 PM in response to kathleendummitt

Hi,

The HL-L2350DW is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as an AirPrint model. This means that it can be used without the installation of additional drivers, provided that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

If you need drivers (for example, for a USB connection):

https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2350dw_us_eu_as&os=10018

I just bought a brother printer, HL-L2350DW printer. Will it be compatible with my OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6??????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.