You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple Watch

I lost my Apple Watch and I figured I could find it by using Find My on my iPhone but it shows the last time it was charged. The date last seen on it says Oct 9, I lost it Oct 10 but I was in another house and it was dead. I don't know if it was on power reserve mode and it turned off. I tired using Find My but it says it's offline and dead so I can't find it unless I'm connected to wifi. It's lost so i can't connect it to wifi, is there any other way to find it, can you guys track it or something for an emergency?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:36 PM

I am afraid that all you can do is put it in 'Lost Mode' so that if someone finds it and turns it on they can find you. See the 'Put your Apple Watch in Lost Mode' section in:

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply

Lost Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.