You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

an unexpected error occurred facebook iphone ios 15

I can’t login my Facebook account… I try how many time and reset my phone.. but is same please fix it .

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:05 PM

Hi, Hasanmehedi1, and thanks for reaching out. We see you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account. We'll be glad to provide some info on this.

Facebook has a page here that may help out with your problem: Fix a Problem

If you need further help, we'd recommend reaching out to Facebook directly, as this error seems to indicate a problem on their end of things: How to contact an app developer

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2021 12:05 PM in response to Hasanmehedi1

Hi, Hasanmehedi1, and thanks for reaching out. We see you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account. We'll be glad to provide some info on this.

Facebook has a page here that may help out with your problem: Fix a Problem

If you need further help, we'd recommend reaching out to Facebook directly, as this error seems to indicate a problem on their end of things: How to contact an app developer

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

an unexpected error occurred facebook iphone ios 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.