You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am subscribed to Apple TV and am paid up. When I try to watch Ted Lasso, the only screen I can get is "start free trial" I had no trouble streaming season 1 with my subscription but I can't get past 'start free trial" screen for season 2.

Why can't I access Ted Lasso season 2 when I have a paid-up subscription to Apple TV+. When I have signed up to Apple TV+, and try to access season2, episode 1, I get the 'start free trial' screen only.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 8:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:11 AM

Verify that you are signed in the the Apple TV app, with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

On Macs, find the sign-in option in the menu Account of the TV app.

1 reply

I am subscribed to Apple TV and am paid up. When I try to watch Ted Lasso, the only screen I can get is "start free trial" I had no trouble streaming season 1 with my subscription but I can't get past 'start free trial" screen for season 2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.