You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Optionality is imporatnt ! In dual sim using .

In our country , most of the time u will need to change the SIM used for calling the same person before each call , and every time i need to change sim used for calling this person i must go through some steps before every call

the Q is :-

how to make iPhone ask me which line i will use just before calling any selected contact

this featur is well known in android phones but not in iOS, this is really uncomfortable .

IN OTHER WORDS :-

when i set which line to be a default inside setting icon in daul sim iPhone, Please add third option that is ( undetermined ) so that the iphone ask which line i use before every call

is that a possible?

sincerely

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 1:14 AM

Alahmer wrote:

In our country , most of the time u will need to change the SIM used for calling the same person before each call , and every time i need to change sim used for calling this person i must go through some steps before every call
how to make iPhone ask me which line i will use just before calling any selected contact

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you

1. Want to make a call from a particular SIM
  2. Had received a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2021 1:14 AM in response to Alahmer

Alahmer wrote:

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you

1. Want to make a call from a particular SIM
  2. Had received a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

Optionality is imporatnt ! In dual sim using .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.