You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I check my blood pressure??

Can I check my blood pressure

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 8:25 AM

Apple has never been a company which introduces a feature unless they have perfected it beyond what others have done. I can't even imagine how a smart phone could read your blood pressure accurately, but if this is a feature which is important to you and you seem to believe most competitors do offer this (I certainly haven't been able to see this as fact), then buy one of the competitor devices.

EDIT: Being the curious sort, I went out to read the specifications for the newest Samsung and Google phones, from their highest end to lowest end. NOT ONE of them can read Blood Pressure. NOT ONE.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2021 8:25 AM in response to Lutha17

Apple has never been a company which introduces a feature unless they have perfected it beyond what others have done. I can't even imagine how a smart phone could read your blood pressure accurately, but if this is a feature which is important to you and you seem to believe most competitors do offer this (I certainly haven't been able to see this as fact), then buy one of the competitor devices.

EDIT: Being the curious sort, I went out to read the specifications for the newest Samsung and Google phones, from their highest end to lowest end. NOT ONE of them can read Blood Pressure. NOT ONE.

Can I check my blood pressure??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.