You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Asking for payment refund.

Hello there, i’ve recently asked for a refund on a recent payment i’ve done in a game called “ Frostborn “ and it says it isnt eligible for a refund, however u stated the reason and that it was all a mistake which i didnt intent to, so please i could get refunded.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 3:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 3:52 AM

If Apple say it's not eligible for a refund that's the end of the matter. This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account or have any influence over Apple's decisions.

2 replies

Oct 6, 2021 6:55 PM in response to Thedude756

I play a game called Toon Blast. I on occasion purchase extra coins for $14.99

In timely intervals, I seem to be charged for the extra coins when I haven't actually bought them and this could happen on the same day or over the next few days. It might look like $14.99 and then another for $14.99 and then maybe another for $2.99. It is very clear on my Apple account and also on my bank account.

I have asked Apple for a refund but they are saying I am not eligible this time.

It has happened once or twice before and Apple has refunded the money but not every time, then I got sick so I stopped chasing it.

But now it's happening again.

I believe it is a flaw and possibly consumer fraud with Toon Blast and they are getting away with it.

I could stop playing the game completely but I like it and it's the only one I really play. Plus they owe me well over $300 I think and I want my money back.

What can I do???

Asking for payment refund.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.