You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months Apple TV free

I just purchased a iPhone 12 Pro. Nothing popped up in my Apple TV app regarding the 3 months free. Is there a way to check the status or when it’ll be added to my Apple ID?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 9:51 AM

To redeem this offer, if you are eligible, go to the TV app on your new Apple device, then find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free”-redeem button there.

If you had an extended trial for Apple TV+ before, then you can’t redeem this offer.

If you are a current or previous paid subscriber to Apple TV+, then you’ll need assistance to redeem.

If Apple TV+ is not available in your country or region, then the offer is not available to you.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 7, 2021 9:51 AM in response to wsmith121

To redeem this offer, if you are eligible, go to the TV app on your new Apple device, then find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free”-redeem button there.

If you had an extended trial for Apple TV+ before, then you can’t redeem this offer.

If you are a current or previous paid subscriber to Apple TV+, then you’ll need assistance to redeem.

If Apple TV+ is not available in your country or region, then the offer is not available to you.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

3 months Apple TV free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.