You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change stand goal?

I can change my move goal but can’t seem to find a way to change my stand goal. Would be really nice is apple updated their support articles.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 12:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 1:54 PM

What version of watchOS do you have? For some reason (with watchOS 5 and 6), you can change the Move goal, but not your Exercise or Stand goals.  I believe this was changed in WatchOS 7 so that you can now change all the goals. See the "Change your activity goals" section in:

Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2021 1:54 PM in response to naklosmonster

What version of watchOS do you have? For some reason (with watchOS 5 and 6), you can change the Move goal, but not your Exercise or Stand goals.  I believe this was changed in WatchOS 7 so that you can now change all the goals. See the "Change your activity goals" section in:

Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How to change stand goal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.