You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone7 stuck in bootloop

Good morning everyone, I have an iPhone seven that was working perfectly but last night the home button stopped responding and I tried to reboot the iPhone but since then, it just won’t turn on. It goes on and off on the apple logo. I have tried all the solutions online like restoring it in DFU mode on my mac but i still haven’t fixed the problem. This morning I tried a hard reset and it worked but I still couldn’t use the home button and so I tried restarting again and it went back to the same problem. Please can anyone explain what’s wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you in advance.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 12:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 3:07 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

1 reply

iPhone7 stuck in bootloop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.