You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a late 2013 iMac, and I'm running OS 10.13.6. My Magic Wireless Keyboard stopped working and I am looking for a new one that is compatible. I had an a1314 model, but it appears that is no longer available. Is an a1644 compatible?

Is an Apple Magic Keyboard a1644 compatible with a 2013 iMac running OS 10.13.6?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 4:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 4:57 PM

Yes, it is compatible.. Furthermore, it is rechargeable model, via lightning cable -- you can even use the lightning cable as wired keyboard if needed.

1 reply

I have a late 2013 iMac, and I'm running OS 10.13.6. My Magic Wireless Keyboard stopped working and I am looking for a new one that is compatible. I had an a1314 model, but it appears that is no longer available. Is an a1644 compatible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.